Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Things I've Learned (in the past 7days)

1. Never make fun of a could-be-psychotic-serial-killer who can't stand the fact that he's in your office twice 2 fix your dinosaur copy machine WHILE he's still in the building ... not unless U want the Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2 going down in Middle River.

2. U must embrace chaos b4 U can conquer it. Fighting against it will only have the opposite effect and further chaos will ensue. It's very much like that quicksand pit in those old cheesy B-films. Hmmm, my life as a
B-film ... interesting.

3. I'm black. I'm gay. People will not like me because of one or the other ... or both. Or maybe it's just cuz I'm so damn good-looking. :-)

4. I should be giving back 10 percent to the universe. Lawd knows I ain't got no moolah, so perhaps it should be in the form of service or time donated or actually smiling at the homeless hobos who have the balls 2 ask me on a date while I'm sitting in my car at a stop light. Only in downtown Baltimore!

5. There are PLENTY of jobs out there ... I just don't want any of them.

6. Any choices I make in the next 3 months will have a PROFOUND impact on the rest of my life.

7. Money may not buy happiness, but it will sure as hell afford it!

8. In the words of Prince, I am Beautiful, Loved and Blessed.

"You've got 2 get yourself 2gether, U got stuck in a moment and U can't get out of it." - U2, Stuck in a Moment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home